This is an opportunity to join a start-up poised on the verge of great things. They are looking to try and double the size of their Dublin based team across the next 12 months. They have recently secured a large amount of new business and as such need to take on an extra operations engineer to deal with the increased workload.
This role will focus 80% on the Linux operations side of things, predominantly on CentOS and working to deploy the infrastructure and architecture that will be built by their DevOps manager. The other 20% will focus on the IT side, supporting of PC's, MACs and other low level duties necessary in smaller companies with broad ranging roles.
You'll get the chance to own part of an organisation who have huge long term goals. They are gaining a lot of traction in their niche market and are giving themselves the platform to really progress to the next level over the next few years.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant industry experience.
* Excellent Linux server admin experience. (CentOS)
* Strong support experience of Mac, iPhone, iPad.
* Hands on Jira exposure.
* Hands on exposure to ansible/puppet/chef.
* Exposure to AWS would be desirable.
* Understanding of networking fundamentals.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
If you'd be interested in finding out more, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more details.
80% Ops - linux Centos, ansible,
20% IT - Mac, iPhone, iPad, Jira
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.