Business Analyst, Dublin, Insurance, Contract
Business Analyst/Functional Business Analyst/IT Business Analyst
My client is looking to give you an excellent opportunity to work as a Contracted Business Analyst in their Dublin office. It is a high growth, financially well backed company headquartered in Dublin with offices globally. This is a flagship project for the Dublin office which requires an Expert Business Analyst to drive the project forward.
The Senior Business Analyst profile we are looking for is very broad, the role will involve taking requirements at the initial inception right through to detailed solution design. This position offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity with a multi-national company to work on an exciting greenfield project.
* Ability to develop strong relationships with client stakeholders of all levels
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to develop strong relationships with both technical and non-technical members of the team
* Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
* Excellent time management, organising and planning skills with a keen attention to detail
What you need for this position
* 5+ years' experience desirable in a Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst role
* Knowledge of Insurance/Financial Services Sector
* Drive to lead process and system improvement initiatives facilitating business and system change
* Broad understanding of business, business technology and applications
* 3RD Level Qualification in relevant discipline and awareness of Project Management methodologies
* Previous experience with facilitation and leading cross functional and regional review meetings
* Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills, particularly with senior executives
* Business travel will be required
Daily Rates €350 - €450
If this role does interest you, please apply through the link provided or contact Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.