itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client in Co. Longford hiring of Junior Business Intelligence Developer.
The Junior BI Developer will analyze, advice, support and develop the company's BI reporting environment. The role will align closely with all business teams to understand requirements and identify opportunities for business intelligence to deliver solutions to business needs. . This is a challenging opportunity to help lead our evolution to a sustainable and strategic BI organization within a growing business.
* Assist in BI strategy and roadmap, taking account of business needs and company standards.
* Work with internal departments to identify BI solutions to complex business problems.
* Develop and implement BI solutions; specifying, creating, testing reports and dashboards.
* Apply knowledge of business intelligence capabilities, processes, and tools to business issues.
* Advise on tools, best practice techniques and methodologies.
* Continuously adopt a proactive approach.
* Develop and maintain support documentation in accordance with company standards.
* Support end users (training, documentation, 2ndlevel support).
* 3 years relevant experience in BI reporting environment; development, maintenance, support.
* Cognos Framework manager, model design, TM1 architect, Report Studio, Analysis Studio or similar environments.
* SQL, SSIS, Oracle
* Data warehousing, Data flows, Data mapping
* BI platforms, processes, architectures, methodologies, ERP integration.
* Reporting, presenting complex data, identifying measures and KPIs.
* Ability to work individually or part of a team
* Knowledge of ITIL processes and practices.
* Ability to identify problems, develop technical solutions and to advise in the specified area.
* Willingness to take on challenges and find solutions as well as pick up new technologies
* Strong communication and presentation skills
If you would be interested in applying for this role, please send a copy of your latest CV to michal at itContracting dot ie or call 01 4396811 to discuss further. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.