Our Client currently has requirement for a Microsoft Full Stack Senior Developer, which will be based in their Limerick Office.
This position will report to the R&D Manager and will have engaged in the process throughout the entire SDLC. There will be real opportunity to work on R&D projects. Development projects are structured around an agile methodology.
This position offers high levels of technical autonomy in a supportive and positive environment, with real career prospects for career progression. Our Client also offers a comprehensive benefits package and flexible working hours.
Overview of the responsibilities of the Microsoft Full Stack Senior Developer:
* Specific responsibility for the development, deployment and support of software projects
* Primary responsibilities include the design and development of web applications based on .NET technology.
* Desktop development will also be required.
* Creating detailed design specifications
* Developing applications from detailed design specifications
* Participation in the full project life cycle (analysis, design, development, testing (liaising with the QA Team), deployment, documentation and support.)
* BSc / B.Eng in Computing
* 5+ years .NET ideally mostly of C#, ASP .NET with good Windows forms experience.
* Database design and implementation (SQL)
* Passionate about software development and advancements in technology
* Ability to deliver to agreed project deadlines
* Good organisational skills
* Innovative problem solver
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Matthew Duane Rice
All conversations will be in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be sent to our Client without your permission.