IT Security Quality Assurance Analyst for a permanent position with fantastic work environment and benefits package.
The successful candidate will join the Information Security, Risk & Compliance team and has responsibility for carrying out reviews and subsequent reporting on IT security related activities.
· Undertaking quality control reviews on security related activities undertaken by 3
· Identifying and analysing security related IT processes
· Drafting review findings
· Producing review reports and delivering monthly management information
· Review of policies and procedures
· Measuring activities against SLA’s and KPIs.
· Upholding stakeholder relationships and expectations with the internal and external Service Delivery Managers
· 2+ years’ experience in a compliance assurance, audit, risk or an internal control role.
· Strong demonstrated audit or control testing experience.
· Comprehensive understanding of the risk and control environment in an IT function.
· Experience of working with the ISO27001 framework.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to detail.
· Desirable qualification include ITIL, CISM, CISA or similar
· Excellent starting salary
· Private Healthcare
· Life Assurance
· Educational Assistance
· Contribution Pension Scheme
· 23 day holidays increasing to 27
· Subsidised canteen