This is an amazing opportunity for a talented Web Developer to work on interesting & diverse projects for a number of global, iconic brands.
Front-end development includes building & optimising highly responsive websites with a mobile-first approach. Back-end development tasks involve working with the latest technologies to develop and maintain API's and web services.
Web Developer Roles and Responsibilities
* 3+ years experience in Digital Engineering, developing consumer facing websites and services
* PHP Developer experience with MVC frameworks (Symfony, Zend)
* Experience of building high performance websites
* Developing & maintaining APIs and RESTful web services
* Continuous integration experience. Preferably Jenkins
An excellent salary, benefits package (including shares), working environment and company culture is on offer.
*EU Citizenship/ Stamp 4 visa is required for this role*
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.