Software Development Team Lead (.Net)
Our client, a privately owned, global company, has an established Software Research & Development Centre based in Dublin City Centre.
They are looking to hire a Software Development Team Lead (.Net) for their team to take ownership for the design and execution of complex modules working in a Scrum based process.
Suitable applicants will have strong at least 6 years' experience developing enterprise-class web applications with team lead and design lead responsibilities.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 10921
Why would you be interested in this role?
* Excellent company culture with a vibrant team atmosphere
* Enterprise product serving the CRM needs of the firm (from the boardroom to the marketing department) within their entire global business delivering an exciting roadmap of features across its web, desktop, tablet and mobile applications.
* Genuinely embrace and adapt the latest techniques and technologies to deliver world class solutions.
* Excellent benefits including bonus to 20% and health insurance etc.
What will the job involve?
* Serve as the technical point of escalation.
* Lay out the work of team members throughout the sprints
* Manage the planning, estimation, design, and implementation of core modules on the application.
* Organise upstream and downstream team members (BA, UX, Test, DBA) to ensure targets are achieved.
* Oversee the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews.
* Mentioner junior team members.
* At least 6 years' experience developing enterprise-class web applications.
* Expertise in .Net 4.0 and WCF / Soap / Rest (m)
* net MVC and nHibernate knowledge.
* Experience with Unit test/Mocking frameworks (Rhino Mocks, Moq, etc.), Test Driven development.
* SQL server 2008 development ( sproc development).
* JQuery , KnockoutJS.
* Dependency Injection / IOC (StructureMap.)
* SCRUM / HTML5/
Personal Attributes: Co-ordination and motivation skills, excellent interpersonal and planning skills, analytical and problem solving skills with a passion for designing.
Interested in this role?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.
JOB ID: BBBH 10921