You will assume ownership for a diversity of projects, including integrating with APIs, adding new features and building web services for clients. You will actively contribute ideas to enhance performance and scalability, as well as influence the direction of future business.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for an ambitious, driven Senior PHP Developer who wants to attain more responsibility and take a step up in their career.
* Minimum 6 years of PHP experience
* Symfony 2 experience preferable but experience with Zend or Laravel also acceptable for the role
* MySQL experience essential and MongoDB is a nice-to-have
* Brownie points for experience with AWS
* Composer, REST, JSON experience all advantageous
This role comes with a competitive salary and attractive benefits.
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.