IT Security Analyst - Financial Services
€40-55,00 plus benefits
A large financial services company are currently seeking to hire a Security Analyst to join their incident security team. The company are one of the leaders in developing talent and providing career progression.
You will be primarily performing web application pen testing and vulnerability scanning. You will use your knowledge of the Security landscape to stay at the forefront of security developments. Effective communication skills are key as you will be dealing with both internal and external clients.
An IT Security Analyst should have:
* A relevant computer degree in science or IT Security
* A minimum of 2 years experience in networking/programming/QA within IT Security
* Industry certification in IT Security
* Understanding of Ethical Hacking tools (vulnerability and network mapping)
* Knowledge of Servers, Web Applications, Firewalls, VPN's and Anti Virus
* Knowledge of Information Security policies and procedures
* Knowledge of various operating systems
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven individual to join a forward-thinking company. If you like the idea of continual training and development while applying your trade, then I would like to hear from you.
If you would like to know more on the IT Security Analyst position, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01571300 or apply online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.