Senior Java Developer
An exceptional opportunity is available for an experience Java Developer to join an ever expanding software team in Dublin City Centre.
JAVA Developer Criteria
The role would suit a Java Developer who has a keen interest in keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
Solid experience and understanding of Java/J2ee web application development
The Java Developer will be working with an award winning solutions organization that enable Financial Institutions to manage many tasks efficiently and profitably the operate globally with offices in Dublin, London, Poland and Australia.
You will work on leading-edge web application technology with the highest standards of software development.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. If you would like to be considered send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info
• Supports the Continuous Delivery agenda by developing solutions that support automated test, build and deploy of solutions.
• Workflow development involving analysing, designing, developing, testing and supporting Jboss JBPM workflow applications
• Contributes to the Agile software development methodology
• Monitor and investigate systems issues
• Support releases in accordance with Agile development life cycle
• Identify and proactively communicate problems and recommend solutions
• Minimum 5+ years of JAVA enterprise software experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience with Java 8, Spring Core, Rest, Soap Web Services, Soap UI, Junit, XML, XSLT, Enterprise Service Bus technologies and general integration patterns
• Experience of Drools Rules and Apache Camel is an advantage
• Experience with CI and Source control systems such as Jenkins and TFS
• Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
• Strong Customer centric focus.
• Experience of working with User Story, Story Points, Agile & Kanban flow techniques
• Experience working with Minimal Viable Product (MVP) development strategy.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and has adeptness to work in short planning horizons.
• Experience working in a fast paced agile environment collaborating within a cross functional teams.
• Experience with various application servers such as JBoss, Apache Tomcat and WebSphere.