Software Systems & Technology Analyst (Telecoms)
Permanent job, excellent salary and benefits
Job Ref: BBBH11052
Allen Recruitment are assisting a Software Services Company based in Athlone source experienced Software Engineers to work within a Software Systems & Technology team.
Suitable candidates will need to be experienced Software Engineers (ideally JAVA and/or C++) and will have some experience of UML.
Candidates will have excellent software engineering skills and will have an interest in gaining exposure to an environment where they will be utilising the latest technologies, building solutions for Telecommunications and Cloud services.
These roles will give the successful applicant real exposure to System Engineering, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Projects will be varied and across the following areas - network management, data analytics, cloud deployment, SON, Network Automation, Network Performance Optimization.
Design and develop technical solutions (with Product Owners) to capture system needs.
Work to specify the requirements for high level system architecture.
* Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 5+ years relevant software development experience
* Experience in developing cloud based applications which can be deployed on cloud technologies (e.g. OpenStack, VMWare) & container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes)
* Proficiency in one or more languages; (including Java & C++, experience in UML is also an advantage)
* Radio Optimisation field experience which may include SON experience
* Understanding of Cloud & IP Networks in terms of NFV & SDN.
* Familiarity with Network Management, Radio & Transport technologies and Mobile Core Networks.
* A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in software/electronic engineering or related discipline.
* An ability to drive technical discussions, analyse technical problems and steer new product development.
* Excellent English and Communication skills essential.
* Interface with customers and stakeholders and mitigate risks.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040