Our client based in Sligo require a Plant Systems Administrator for a 9 month contract initially with potential to go longer.
• Lead IT manufacturing projects.
• Comply with IT road map.
• Comply with corporate QA/IT and EHS & E policies.
• Liaise with IT Contractors/Consultants and ensure compliance with contractor management site polices.
• Support of manufacturing and laboratory desktop and server applications.
• Training of employees on relevant applications.
• Validation / Qualification of hardware and software as required.
• Implements all relevant IT policies.
• Will be responsible for Data backup and administration / maintenance of the Manufacturing systems and infrastructure.
• Installation of network attached equipment.
• Installation and Operational qualification of network attached equipment.
• Participation in cross functional teams and initiatives across the site.
• Diploma Relevant Computer or Electronics discipline or
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent or
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
• Recognised IT Qualification
• IT Manufacturing System Support
• Network Support
• Relevant IT experience 2-3 years
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!