Lisburn, Co. Down
c£42,000 Plus Bonus & Benefits package
Our client is a leading-edge technology company that is engaged in designing, manufacturing and supplying healthcare information systems. They are now looking for a Test Lead to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a software test professional from an Agile background with experience as a Test lead to take on a new challenge with a ground-breaking company.
So, if you are eager to move your career forward and are looking for that rare opportunity to have a real impact of the finished product, this is a role you won’t want to miss.
As the Test Lead, you will join the Agile Software Team and work on a laboratory information system (LIS).
This is an amazing chance to work with the latest technologies and platforms whilst creating world class products for the future.
Specifically, you will be tasked with devising performance test strategies, delivering test services and advising and managing test automation. You will also review non-functional aspects of software such as resilience and usability.
You’ll be part of a team developing the next generation of the product and will be deeply involved in this exciting project.
Your other duties will include:
- Designing, developing and maintaining the test framework
- Creating test strategy documentation, automated and manual tests
- Ensuring there is complete test coverage including regression testing
- Liaising with Developers and other departments as required
- Creating, triaging and re-testing defect and reporting on the status of testing
Interested? If so, you will need:
- At least two years’ automation experience creating and maintaining a test framework (working with page object design pattern)
- A minimum of two years’ experience of testing within an agile team
- Previous experience as a Test Lead
- Experience of continuous integration
- Experience of using test management tools
- Exposure to SQL
- A continuous improvement approach, proactively seeking out development opportunities
- A degree (or equivalent) in a STEM Subject or equivalent experience
Analytical, driven and committed, as the Test Lead, you will need to be focused on resolving problems and troubleshooting, have the ability to self-organise and be comfortable multi-tasking. Strong communication skills, a team player mentality and an adaptable nature are also key.
To apply for the role of Test Lead, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Test Lead, Senior Tester, Software Tester, Lead Software Tester, Software Test Lead, Software Test Engineer, Software Test Analyst, Test Engineer, Test Analyst, Test Automation Engineer.