Senior PHP Developer
A market-leading drinks manufacturer are seeking 2 Senior PHP Developer's and a Tech Lead.
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented PHP Developer to work on interesting & diverse projects for global, iconic brands.
PHP Developer Roles and Responsibilities:
* 3+ years experience in Digital Engineering, developing consumer facing websites and services
* PHP Developer experience with MVC frameworks (Symfony, Zend)
* Experience of building high performance websites
* Developing & maintaining APIs and RESTful web services
* Continuous integration experience.
An excellent salary, benefits package, working environment and company culture is on offer.
For more information on this Senior PHP Developer opportunity please contact James Gormley on 014321567 or email email@example.com
*EU Passport/ Stamp 4 Visa is required for this role*
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.