Web Apps Test Engineer
What is there for you?
* Open atmosphere and great working environment
* Strong benefits package to include health care for employee and dependants
* Strong work-life balance culture
* Central location in Dublin City Centre with walking distance to Green and Red Luas, Dart and busses
* Lovely offices
* Combination automation and manual testing role
* Technologies used: Jira, SQL, Oracle, Java, Linux, jMeter, Selenium, Git, Jenkins, maven
The company is a well-known organization that merge and virtualize telecommunication and financial services providing newest technology solutions to the largest companies
The role - Test Engineer
* Executing manual and automation test
* Maintenance / scripting of automation and manual test suits
* Test cases design and development
* Previous experience in web application and web service testing
* Testing experience in some of the following tests: black box, white box, performance, security, integration
* Ability to work in Linux and Mac environment
* Working experience with a java/linux/open source environmentand SQL
* Valid and unrestricted work permit for ROI
Interested to find out more AND APPLY - Please send your cv or contact Dominika at 00 353 1 4321 567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.