This will be a challenging position, working for an very well known design agency in Dublin. The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant applications. This is an exciting challenge - ideal for an enterprising, self-motivated UX professional.
• Expertise in UI/UX design both in discussion and practice
• Guide the UX and research direction of the company to best serve its clients.
• Capable of scripting, recruiting and screening for a range of user testing and interviews
• Proficient in designing and running workshops
• Comfortable rolling out UX tools – Service Design Thinking, Storyboarding, Persona’s, Ecosystem Mapping, Wire-framing Flow and Prototyping.
• Ability to design site flows and wireframes leading to UI mockups or high-fidelity prototypes.
• Eager to try out the latest and greatest UX trends as they happen.
• B.A. or higher in UX/UI related studies
• Minimum 4 years experience working within a similar role
• Highly collaborative spirit and also capable of working independently
• Ability to learn and adapt in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to collaborate within in a networked team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
Please send me an email to shane(a)solasconsulting.ie or call 0) 1 536 7384, indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.