Based in Limerick, our client is looking for a Junior Database Administrator to join their tech team to help with the company’s infrastructure. They are a fast growing tech driven company with new challenges on the horizon.
• Responding to database queries
• Building reliable infrastructure
• Working as part of a team
• Testing new technology
Personal Skills Requirements:
• Dedicated to building infrastructure and a passion for databases
• Flexibility, and ability to take calls outside of office hours if needed.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Comfortable working with high transactional throughput.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.