Our Client based in Co. Kerry are looking for Linux/UNIX Systems Engineer to join their expanding team.
They are looking for Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving and have a strong interest in learning new technologies. This company is committed to upskilling their engineers.
This company offer excellent career progression for motivated individuals.
Responsibilities of the Linux/UNIX Systems Engineer:
* Operating system engineering (Linux / UNIX)
* Develop automation for system deployment, application specific OS tuning and KTLO tasks (BMC BladeLogic, scripting in bash, ksh, python & nsh)
* Server monitoring and capacity planning
* Produce and maintain internal knowledgebase articles
* Service application and infrastructure requests
* Provide expertise during critical issue response
* On-call and out of hours support on rotation
* Experience working with Linux and/or UNIX operating systems
* Proven ability to learn new technologies
* Good communicator (This position is part of a global team, so strong written and verbal skills are an absolute requirement)
* A valid passport and ability to travel to the USA
For further information or to apply for this position please contact Matthew Duane Rice