Windows Server Administrator – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Vantage has a great opportunity for an experienced Server Administrator to join a large team with great benefits!
Windows Server Administrator Role and Responsibilities:
Join an existing team of over 20 administrators, supporting for the Intel and Windows infrastructure of the organisation. The team also supports a number of infrastructure applications such as Microsoft Exchange and related technologies
· Build, install, configure, upgrade & maintain Wintel Operating System & infrastructure.
· Manage problem, service and change remedy tickets and related processes.
· Proactively monitor and manage the health and configuration of the windows server environment.
· Coordinate, negotiate and implement systems availability and upgrade activities.
· Coordinate, negotiate and resolve technical problems and major incidents.
What you need:
· A third level computing qualification, or equivalent relevant industry qualification and experience (e.g. MCSE)
· Expertise in Windows Server Systems
· Experience with Stakeholder Management – Dealing with different levels / teams in a organisation.
· Excellent trouble shooting skills
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Willingness to work out of hours on occasion (1 in every 6/7 weeks on call rota)
· Experience with some of the following:
o McAfee Antivirus support
o HP and IBM Hardware support
o Incident and problem resolution
o Windows Server Support
o Windows and application Patching and updates
o Windows Server Building
What’s on offer:
- Salary: €35,000 - €50,000 p/a (Depending on Experience)
- Competitive package including:
- On-Call Allowance
- Health / Life Insurance
- Onsite Canteen & GYM
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Ella on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.