IT Audit Manager - Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career with one of Ireland’s leading consultancies!
IT Audit Manager Role and Responsibilities:
As an IT Audit Manager, you will join a rapidly growing area in the company. You will be responsible for managing auditing assignments, IT internal audits, third party assurance engagements and IT Risk consulting assignments for a broad range of clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their expertise in business advisory and consulting services and offers highly attractive career development opportunities.
· Managing the execution of third party assurance audits.
· Leading IT risk advisory teams.
· Planning and managing the execution of tests of ITGC audits
· Providing subject matter expertise to clients on IT risks and controls and information security
· Preparing management reports with issues and recommendations
· Liaising with financial and corporate audit management and clients
· Supporting internal senior management stakeholders
What you need:
· 5+ experience in financial and information systems auditing
· Extensive experience of SOC & SOX
· Strong third party assurance capabilities
· Ability to navigate complex IT control environments
· An understanding of ISAE3402/ SSAE18 regulations
· Good project management skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Good technical IT knowledge
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €68k - €80k depending on experience
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Paid overtime / Time Off In Lieu policy
- Pension scheme
- Educational assistance
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Health insurance discount
- Gym membership
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Ella on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.