One of our clients wants to add a Technical Writer to their development team. You’ll be in charge of producing technical documentation for their sophisticated products which clearly and easily explains how they are used. These products are used in a regulated environment so it’s very important that they are clearly and accurately described. You’ll also have responsibility for putting together technical marketing documentation to help the sales and marketing team with driving sales of the company’s products.
• You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland on application
• Obviously, you’ll have excellent skills in English with a proven ability to make complex concepts easy to understand for the reader, using both words and diagrams
• You’ll be tech-savvy and can come quickly up-to-speed on new technical concepts
• Ideally, you’ll have some understanding of how computer networks operate
• You’ll understand and appreciate the SDLC
• You should be educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Engineering, or an Arts degree with a significant component related to writing in English