Localisation Project Manager - Dublin - €70,000 - €85,000 plus benefits
My client, based in Dublin, have offices worldwide and are looking for a Localisation Project Manager to join their growing Dublin team.
My client, based in Dublin are growing rapidly and are showing no signs of stopping.
The opportunity will present you, the successful Localisation Project Manager, with an exciting opportunity to join a growing and successful multinational company. You will have the opportunity to gain fantastic experience and will have the opportunity to grow and progress.
What will I be doing on a daily basis?
* The project manager will be involved in all aspects of interfacing with client companies
* You will ensure the client receives superior standards of project management and customer service at all times
* Interfacing with linguistic resources and 3rd party stakeholders
* Host conference calls
* Prepare proposals and quotations
* Work with the client and translators on quality improvement initiatives
Does my profile match the requirements?
* Masters Degree in Translation, Marketing, Business Administration
* 3 years' experience working in Localisation
* Excellent financial, communication and interpersonal skills
* The successful candidate must also possess knowledge of standard CAT packages (Trados, SDLX, Catalyst)
If you are a Localisation Project Manager and want to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to apply call Alan Murray at Reperio Human Capital on 01571 3000 or apply for the position online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.