Our client, an established eCommerce business in South Dublin has an immediate opportunity for a C#.Net Developer, with 2+ years' experience in C# .Net - full stack and familiar with Winform application development with WCF as backend
This permanent role will focus on the design, development and support of .NET based new product features across the company's e-commerce applications & website.
An exciting opportunity to be part of a branded, award winning team - who are known for creating great customer experience, developing new standards in service and IT, where every call, click and customer counts.
This is a rewarding career move from a software development / technical, cultural and financial incentive perspective.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 11015
The Ideal Candidate:
* 2+ years' commercial work experience in Ireland with coding expertise in C# .Net - full stack
* Experienced in Winform application development with WCF as backend
* Has developed WCF Web Services and Web Api
* Understands and has used Entity framework, Nhibernate & WPF
* Experienced in professional software development processes and lifecycles
* Has developed extensive unit tests with MSTest or Nunit
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Good working with Mysql / SQL Server
* Design and build responsive applications to assist dynamic eCommerce business delivering reusable and dependable code to coincide with the product roadmap and monthly release plan.
* Build development estimates and technical specifications using iterative development practices from Scrum.
* Provide scrum iterations efficiently.
* Carry out level 3 production support when required.
* The opportunity of working with a development team who are always looking to find new and better ways to build great software leveraging new technologies and tools
* Work in a fast-paced online retail firm with modern offices served by convenient public transport links.
* The range of products offered on their e-commerce platform is constantly expanding, with a constant focus on leveraging benefits of new technologies and tools.
* Although a well-established firm they keep that start-up feel within the office where the environment is friendly and informal.
* 22 days holidays which will increase in line with your service.
* Excellent Competitive Salary and achievable performance related bonus to 10%.
* Further benefits, including, Pension, Healthcare etc.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 11015