IT Project Manager - Global Financial Services Provider - Agile
IT Project Manager sought for rapidly expanding financial services company in Dublin who have operations across the EMEA region.
As an IT Project Manager you will be managing the implementation and roll out of software development programs ensuring all projects are on time, within budget and meet with the milestone KPI's. Teams related to these multiple projects are based on and off shore. You will oversee various transformation projects.
In addition you will be managing key stakeholder relationships, this is a permanent full time role based in Dublin city centre offering a salary of €70K + bonus + benefits package.
- Solid backgound as an IT Project Manager with experience working within an agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills as building relationships with key stakeholders is crucial
- ITIL/PMP/PRINCE2 certification
- Excellent knowledge of systems, software's and technologies
- Hands on knowledge of IT service delivery management process
- Ability to manage multiple projects and budgets.
This IT Project Manager role offers a competitive package along with bonus, healthcare, pension, education support +++ with excellent career advancement opportunities.
To apply for this IT Project Manager role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Edward in Principle or call 01 603 5071