realTime has a new contract role for a Project Manager with a technical background. This is a daily rate contract. The Project Manager will work closely with the wider team and cross functionally to ensure projects are managed end to end ensuring scope, cost, time and benefits as identified are achieved and that standard PMO templates, methodologies and governance frameworks are used.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• A 3rd Level IT or Business Qualification
• Minimum of 3-5 years of Project Management experience
• Proven experience working in the Consultancy/Professional Services space.
• Experience working in Agile environments
• Project Management certification
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Financial Services background
• Work with key stakeholders on requirements and design.
• Manage project communications including regular status updates to stakeholders
• Ensure the Project risks and issues are proactively managed.
• Manage budgets and project financials
• Bring leading practice methodology to project management and execution
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long-term day rate contract in Dublin City Centre. If you have the skills required and are interested in the role, then send your latest CV to Colm O'Mara in realTime and call 01 652 0 652