IT Security Analyst - Dublin
My Dublin based client is currently seeking to hire an IT Security Specialist. You will be joining a leading financial organisation and be given the chance to work with some of the most up to date technologies.
You will have a strong background in IT Security and Governance with an understanding of networking, vulnerability management security monitoring. Any exposure to pen testing or architecture that would be a clear advantage.
What you need as an IT Security Analyst:
* At least 3+ years experience in IT infrastructure and security
* Understanding of SIEM or Arcsight
* Understanding of Information Security and its frameworks to include COBIT, ISO & OWASP.
* Good administration skills on Linux and Windows servers
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of both windows and linux operating systems
* Vulnerability management and assessments
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for an IT Security Analyst to join a well-established company based in Dublin. If you are a motivated individual and you want to work in one of the Dublin's leading IT company's then I would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the IT Security Analyst role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply online.
Keywords - Ireland, Dublin, Windows, Linux, Security, Cyber, Vulnerability Analysis, ISO, COBIT, PCI/DSS, Risk, Security Engineer, Compliance, Finance
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.