Functional Test lead, Dublin 2, (€400+ per day)
Our client are a leading bank based in Dublin 2. They have an immediate opportunity for a Test Lead for an initial 6 month daily rate contract but which could be extended.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and execution of functional testing services. Should be a key individual contributor to Quality Assurance (QA) project teams while ensuring standard quality practices/processes are followed.
You will thoroughly analyse requirements and come up with scenarios and plan to implement the testing. You will coordinate the work with an offshore team, and be able to do multitasking, being flexible to change the strategy and prioritize tasks.
As a senior member of the technical staff, you will assist senior business and IT management in determining the direction of current and future developments in area of expertise. You will utilize in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provides a competitive advantage to the organization.
You will also provide feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives. Should be clearly recognized as a content expert by peers.
• Strong experience within test planning and execution
• Experience with Onshore/Offshore model.
• Able to coordinate with teams in US/Dublin/India.
• Well Versed in SQL (Essential requirement)
• Excellent communication skills, this is an essential requirement
• Hands on leadership and process management
• Strong background in both Agile(Jira/Rally/VersionOne) /Waterfall Methodologies
• Excellent interpersonal skills, Communicates Effectively, builds relationships, Influences others
• Working Knowledge of Defect management process, Risk Framework and mitigation, and Enterprise Testing standards
• Expertise with QA Deliverables tool set – (Quality Center, SharePoint, Microsoft Project/Excel)
• Hands on experience with test automation tool set – Selenium/QTP/Tosca
• Strong competency in requirement analysis, prioritize tasks, identify risks
• Strong SQL scripting / ETL testing skills, Web application testing experience
For further information or to apply, please contact Derek Smyth on 6621000 or simply submit your CV through the link.