IT Security Support - Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Insurance Companies.
Security Support Specialist Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working within an existing team. The Data Protection Team is responsible for delivery of a number of Cyber Security Services.
· Management & Administration of Security Technologies and Services
· Deployment of System Changes
· Incident & Problem Management
· Security Technology Deployments
· Capacity Planning & Management
· Audit & Governance
What you need:
· 2-3 years in a similar Security Support role
· IT Infrastructure & Security Technologies experience
· Excellent Technical Skills (Analysis, Design, Technology and solution Implementation).
· Understanding of Security technologies, existing and emerging threats.
· Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using enterprise class security products.
· Knowledge and experience of IT infrastructure and the security issues arising.
· Ability to interpret data to determine if the organisation is under threat.
· Strong organisational skills.
· CISM / CISSP or CISA certification preferable
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €40,000 - €45,000 p/a
- Competitive package including: Pension / Health Insurance / Bonus Scheme / On-site Gym & Canteen
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Kevin on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.