Software Engineer (.Net) - Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Insurance organisations.
.Net Developer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidates join an existing team. They are looking for someone who is curious and has a desire to learn, to gain an understanding of the business and use that to effect positive change.
This is a great opportunity to be part of dynamic IT team and to work directly with business users in an organisation on an exciting growth trajectory.
· Develop value-added software solutions/applications to meet the specific needs of business areas in a flexible and agile manner.
· Apply principles and practices of software engineering in the design, development, maintenance, and testing of software & systems to ensure high quality output and accurate delivery of business functionality.
· Integrate systems, packages, applications, and platforms to improve efficiency.
· Maintain and provide second, third, and out-of-hours support for the client systems.
What you need:
· 2-3 years’ experience in a similar .Net / C# Development role
· Strong experience with C# and .NET platform including .NET Core.
· Experience with ASP.NET (ASP Core) using MVC framework.
· Understanding of SQL/Entity Framework and API concepts.
· Experience in supporting client systems a plus.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €35,000 - €45,000 p/a (Depending on Experience)
- Competitive package including: Insurance / Pension & Bonuses
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Ella on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
*Vantage Resources is an equal opportunities employer*