realTime Recruitment is looking for a Business Analyst to take on a permanent position in one of our leading clients based in Dublin South.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years' Business analysis experience along with the experience of multi-level stakeholder management across various Public & private sector companies.
• Work with key stakeholders to define project requirements.
• Responsible for program delivery activities (analysis, data definitions, functional business requirements, model requirements, use cases, business/user acceptance testing, user training)
• Translate complex business requirements into robust functional specifications that are supported by user prototypes, process flows, use cases and other requirements documentation.
• Working to strict deadlines to produce project deliverables.
• Work closely with business, engineering, project management and quality assurance teams in the overall delivery of solutions.
• Presenting pre-release software to stakeholders to enable feedback.
• 3/4 years' experience of writing requirements documents and other software development materials
• Experience of working in an agile, fast-paced consumer-centric environment.
• An understanding of Application Development Methods (Agile) and Operational processes
• Excellent document writing and detailed process understanding
• Experience with communicating and influencing both management and development teams
• Health & social care experience
If you are on the market for a new role and this position matches your skill set, please get in touch. You can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01-6520652.