This role is a dedicated Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager position within a large, expanding, successful software Development organisation, whereby you will take responsibility for an Agile Scrum team (or teams), guiding the team through the application of the Agile framework, delivering software application product and projects.
Your role will focus on:
* Managing Scrum team and development project management
* Overseeing the application of the Agile Scrum framework
* Ensuring that Software Developers, Testers & Business Analysts are adhering to the Sprint commitments
* Planning & delivery of Sprints
* Managing feature development & testing through TFS
* Reporting and monitoring of Scrum team metrics
* Promoting the continued adoption & adherence to Agile & scrum methodologies
* Working with other Scrum Masters throughout the organisation
Experience & skillset required:
* Prior experience acting as a Scrum Master in Software Development environments
Proven experience of managing & operating within an Agile Development environment
* Project Management skills, preferably of software development, Data Analytics or CRM projects, through the full SDLC or deployment process
* Excellent planning, organisation & communications skills
* Expertise in Agile principles & methodology
* Certified Scrum Master or significant experience using the Scrum framework
* Microsoft TFS or other ALM tool is a nice to have
Ideally you will have worked within an enterprise software development organisation. Proven exposure to continuous integration / continuous development environments.
Previous experience managing software development projects or software engineering experience with Microsoft .NET or Java technologies is desirable.
Salary & excellent, blue-chip benefits package is on offer.
Please NOTE that only EU/EEA citizens or current valid work visa holders need apply.
Key Terms: Scrum Master, Agile Specialist, Agile scrummaster, software development team leader, software team lead, software manager, Development project manager, technical project manager, Agile project manager, Scrum Manager, software team leader, .NET team lead, MSTFS, MS TFS, technical foundation server, team foundation server, technical architect, technical project manager, IT project manager, software project manager, agile project manager, development lead, lead developer, IT development manager, software engineering Lead,software engineering manager, software engineer, software developer.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.