Senior Middleware Support Specialist - Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Insurance organisations.
Middleware Support Specialist Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate managing an existing team. The Middleware Services Team are responsible for support and management of the internal infrastructure, and project deployments, for the full range of Middleware technologies including WebLogic, WebSphere, Citrix, VMWare and Cloud hosting services.
· Providing support, specialising in Middleware technologies, particularly WebLogic, WebSphere Application Server and MQ
· Implementation of system changes
· Incident & Problem Management
· Application Deployment
· Infrastructure Capacity planning and management
· Participating in 24*7 on-call rota (once every 7 weeks)
What you need:
· A minimum of 4 years working in a Middleware environment
· Strong technical knowledge in WebLogic, WebSphere Application Server and MQ (essential)
· Willingness to work out of hours on occasion
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Disaster Recovery planning and experience
· A third level IT qualification or equivalent IT experience
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· The ability to work well in a team environment
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €50,000 - €60,000 p/a
- Competitive package including: Insurance / Pension & Bonuses
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Kevin on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.