Information Security Analyst - Cork
My client is currently in the market for an Information Security Analyst to join their Tech team. You will be tasked with the monitoring of security systems and will also be involved in the implementation and maintenance of the security frameworks.
A significant portion of the role will be maintaining an update to knowledge on the emerging security landscape and where fit implementing within the organisation. You will also be required to stay on top of threat management by reviewing the risks and ensuring that each is documented.
Experience of the Information Security Analyst:
* Minimum 5 years experience in an IT environment with an emphasis on IT security
* Bachelor degree in computer science or similar
* Experience of offensive and defensive security techniques
* Understanding of technical networks, cloud and application security
* Proven background within Information Security
* Understanding of Unix, Linux, Windows.
* Background in some of the following compliance, PCI DSS, ISO, SOX, AML
* Experience in Hadoop is seen as an advantage
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for an Information Security Analyst to join a n emerging software company in Cork. You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity for constant career progression.
If you feel that you meet the basic requirements, please submit an up to date CV online or call John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01571 3000
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.