IT Systems Administrator
Antrim Town, Co. Antrim
If you’re an analytical service desk professional seeking a fresh, new challenge, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a business that’s committed to improving health and saving lives on a global scale.
Our client researches and develops innovative, high quality solutions designed to make diagnostic testing more accurate. They are now looking for an IT Systems Administrator to join their team.
Dedicated to empowering their staff, our client provides employees with a variety of development and progression prospects to enable them to reach their full potential.
As the IT Systems Administrator, you’ll deliver a highly responsive, first-class support service to employees and third parties.
In this key role, you’ll ensure that all IT related services are running effectively and operating within set parameters.
Specifically, you will:
- Create, update and monitor user tickets
- Install and maintain our client’s IT facilities, including PCs, servers and networks
- Create accounts, file store permissions and group policy assignments on Active Directory
- Manage applications
- Train colleagues in the use of systems
- Monitor the security of IT systems
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- Experience in a service desk role
- Experience of CRM IT service desk systems
- Previous experience of ITIL, reporting and/or incident management
- An excellent understand of Microsoft operating systems and products, such as Word, Excel, Access and 365
- A strong understanding of security and/or access systems
- A full, valid driving licence
Focused and resourceful, as an IT Systems Administrator, you will have an analytical mindset and strong communication skills. A pragmatic approach to problem-solving is also key.
To apply for the role of IT Systems Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: IT Systems Administrator, System Administrator, Service Desk Engineer, IT Helpdesk Engineer, IT Service Desk Analyst, SysAdmin, IT Engineer, Technical Support Analyst, IT Support Engineer, IT Support.