Our client, a global market-leader based in Dublin 18, requires a Senior Java Developer for a permanent position with fantastic work environment and benefits package.
The successful candidate will join an Agile team and help implement technical Java-centric technical solutions across the business.
· Collaborate, Design, Test and Develop software running in a complex environment.
· Where appropriate take ownership for an entire Development project from Requirements Gathering, Creating Technical Specs, Development, through to Build and Deployment
· Work, in sprints, within a highly motivated, self-organising team to produce quality software
· Design and implement innovative solutions on continuously evolving applications.
· Write Unit tests
· Provide input on best practices and innovations across all aspects of our software development.
· 5+ years experience in the development of JAVA/J2EE applications.
· Commercial development experience on all tiers of a complex application, from front end, server, integration points and database
· Experience with J2EE frameworks such as Spring or Apache Struts 2.
· Experience with deployment and administration of J2EE Application Servers and Frameworks, e.g. WebSphere / Tomcat / JBoss / Spring Security etc.
· Excellent starting salary
· Private Healthcare
· Life Assurance
· Educational Assistance
· Contribution Pension Scheme
· 23 day holidays increasing to 27