itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a leading Dublin based financial services multinational, in the hiring of an Office 365 Technology Service Manager to ensure the continual maintenance and improvement of technology service levels to the business.
This is a role ensuring the delivery of critical O365 services and technologies to all entities of the business worldwide. You will be an integral part of the Operational Service team who manage all global Service Desk, Desktop environments, Deskside Services, Mobility, Mail and Messaging Services, Active Directory and Office 365 services.
You will be responsible for the delivery of Office365 services ensuring group standards, processes and policies are maintained and adhered to as well as identify areas needed for improvement and implement improvement plans. You will work closely with key technology suppliers and vendors and with our client's customers on a multinational basis.
Skills and Experience
* Proven experience of at least 7 years in a similar senior service role with accountability for Microsoft based technologies and vendors
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft products such as Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, Azure, Skype-for-Business, Office and OneDrive
* Experience in operations and service desk environments working to ITIL methodology
* Strong awareness of ITSM standards and compliance and regulations required within enterprise IT environments
* Good experience with current data protection standards including GDPR
* Experience managing projects such as migrations, rollouts, upgrades and implementations of Microsoft technologies, specifically Office 365
* Strong overall understanding of Office365 architecture and underlying technologies
* Excellent vendor management experience
* Experience working in a global environment with accountability for geographically dispersed offices and entities
* Contract negotiation and management skills
* Good overall awareness of Service Delivery responsibilities including Release, Change, Incident and Problem management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a major multinational and assume ownership of an integral service and product to the company, its customers and users. If you would like to apply for this role please do so via the relevant links or contact Tom Leonard in itContracting on 01 218 7721. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.