The successful Android Developer's role will involve implementing features and building quality mobile applications. You will ideally have worked in an agile environment and worked thrugh the full application cycle.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with an excellent team of developers, and you will be collaborating with other teams to create applications for the SMB sector.
* At least 3 years native Android development experience
* Experience with Android platforms and tools
* Experience working in an agile environment
* Confident with entire app life cycle
* BSC in Computer science or relevant
* Engineering back ground or experience.
* Published an application in the play store
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
* Previous experience working with TDD
If you think this role sounds like you, send in your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sharon Riddell at Reperio for a confidential conversation about the role.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.