Senior IT Project (Change) Manager – FMCG Dublin
Our client, an FMCG Multinational with a European HQ here in Dublin have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager to scope and execute several concurrent Change Management programs at their South Dublin Headquarters.
This role will suit a senior candidate with a track record of working with FMCG (or Manufacturing) and having responsibility for IT related budgets and resource allocation. A track record of Project leadership and change management will be vital as well as working across multiple internal sponsors (and 3rd party vendors).
Candidates should have:
· At least ten years of commercial experience managing IT projects with FMCG or Manufacturing
· Strong Change Management experience and the ability to work across departments
· Certifications within Project Management (PRINCE2, PMI/PMP etc)
· Experience in managing staff, recruiting and allocating accountability
· Demonstrable success within very complex and high budget Projects
· Been responsible for decisions based around budget v Critical Path v scope
To learn more about the role, client and process, please contact Ruadhri in confidence on 01 507 9264 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.