FRS Recruitment are seeking ambitious QA Analysts for a role with our client, an internationally renowned consultancy, based in Dublin City!
* Works on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple projects.
* Takes responsibility for a certain test area and conditions as well as results evaluation, problem resolution and planning.
* Selects appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications for project use.
* Reviews quality assurance plans, data, procedures, and scripts.
* Creates test cases independently and helps prepare for evaluations. Runs tests and re-tests as necessary, executing test scripts in area of accountability.
* Investigates defined issues with uncertain cause and solicits input in gathering data that helps to identify and differentiate the symptoms and root causes of defined problems.
* Identifies test issues, report risks and defines regression tests for current and future projects.
* Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements, reporting on system quality and collecting metrics on test cases.
* Works on quality assurance projects using available test frameworks and tools focusing on on-time and on-budget project goals.
* Maintains the status of the project and provides guidance to the work of junior team members, works across teams to achieve group goals.
What you need to have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
* ISTQB Foundation
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply below!
Keywords: QA, QA Analyst, Software, Tester, Testin, Jobs, Dublin, Ireland, Irish Jobs,