We have an exceptional opportunity to join one of Irelands most innovative organizations.
We are actively seeking an experienced Product Owner who can demonstrate making decisions to take the product forward, communication is key to this role and we require someone who has experience working with cross functional teams who can demonstrate a results driven approach to their work and make big decisions and take ownership, the Product owner needs to recognise a solution and follow through. If you are interested in hearing more send across your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
Package includes: Bonus, Health Cover, Pension, 26 Days Holiday, Educational assistance + more
Responsibilities of the Product Owner:
• Maintain prioritized backlogs and ensure that teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and the value it delivers to the customer.
• Derive the functional requirements and features from the business case.
• Collaborate with UX to ensure successful design and development of product improvements.
• Responsible for the medium-term product roadmap.
• Communicate with Product Management on a regular basis to provide feedback on progress of implementation of the product vision.
• Ensure we are maximizing the value of the products and work of the engineering teams against the Business Case
• Collaborate with Product Management on Go to Market plans.
• Product usage analysis-adoption - identify the metrics that matter most to our product vision & customer needs.
• Product Ambassador. Communicate Product Vision to wider R&D group.
• Product Ambassador. Provide product expertise and assistance to the wider organization - Support, Sales, Marketing and technical help desk
Skills/Experience required for the Product Owner
• Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or related field preferred.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience as Product Owner/Business Analyst in a technical environment creating superior user experiences for web-based products (Kanban/Agile experience is preferred).
• Certified Product Owner, desirable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and present to all levels within the organization.
• Experience using a customer centric approach to build products.
• Excellent relationship building & collaboration skills.
• Proven and demonstrable decision making skills.
• Proven and demonstrable ability to breakdown a Business Case into stories.
• Proven record of willingness to take the initiative and adopt a proactive approach
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams and facilitate conversations that lead to agreed direction.
• Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical timelines in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to travel (ad-hoc basis maybe once or twice a year)
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.