Data Warehouse Developer (SAP Business Objects) - Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to further your IT career. Apply today for immediate interview!
Data Warehouse Developer Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for a Data Warehouse developer with Business Objects experience for a contract position based in Dublin city centre.
· Designing, building and delivering a Data Warehouse
· Developing Reports and ETL scripts
· Reviewing & documenting Business Intelligence infrastructure and toolset
· Advising on new Business Intelligence toolsets
· Mentoring junior staff members
What you need:
· Design, build and deliver a Data Warehouse
· Strong SQL Development experience
· SQL Server (2012) skills
· Recent experience with SAP Business Objects
· Proven experience in a Microsoft development environment
· Experience in DBA design & tuning skills
What’s on offer:
· Excellent daily rate, depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Claire Griffin on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion.