A large Irish law firm currently has a job opening for a junior to mid-level IT Trainer. To be considered for this IT Trainer job it is essential you have worked in a legal or professional service environment, as well as experience with any document management system.
In recent years this law firm has undergone a dramatic change in how it approaches technology and the working environment for its staff. Employee well-being is now one of its central goals and it is making large strides in becoming a new, more modern type of Law Firm.
As part of this change, they are currently undertaking a full revamp of how they deliver leaning in the workplace. You will be central to this change in the coming years.
The ideal candidate will come with ideas on how to use the latest technology trends, including smart phone’s, to deliver training in the classroom, online, floor walking and 1:1 desk-side.
This is an outstanding opportunity to make a real and visible contribution to a large and well respected companies training programme.
• Provision and delivery of class room based IT training courses. This includes weekly IT Induction training for new hires.
• Regular floor walking and 1:1 assistance support for new starters, during project rollouts and on an ad hoc basis.
• Assist with the creation and maintenance of written training instructions and online learning materials in the form of e-learning courses, training videos, intranet pages and weekly tips and tricks articles.
• Assist IT Helpdesk in resolving 'How To' HelpDesk calls.
• Responsibility for keeping training records up to date.
• Co-ordination of training schedules in conjunction with relevant individuals.
• Responsibility for ensuring that all training facilities are correctly laid out and all equipment is fully functional.
• Minimum of 1 year experience of IT training delivery, preferably within a professional services environment or commercial training provider.
• Recognised IT Training qualification.
• File sharing software experience.
• Microsoft Office Specialist (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Visio).
• Knowledge and experience working with e-learning software (Captivate, Camtastia etc.) & SharePoint.
• Technical qualification not essential but advantageous.
• Knowledge and interest in emerging training related tools and techniques.
If you believe that you, or somebody you know, could be the right person for this IT Trainer job, please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Waters on 016621000 or click apply.