Our client, a multinational software company, currently has a job opening for a Senior Software Developer.
You will be joining one of the company’s core R&D teams. As such you will be heavily involved in creating the future roadmap for the company’s products, and bringing this road map to fruition.
The enterprise products this team works on are implement all over the globe.
As senior member of this team, you will be expected to provide mentor-ship and technical leadership to junior members of the team. It is also expected you will contribute heavily to Agile meetings.
• Minimum four years’ experience of Java software development in an agile environment, preferably developing enterprise software solutions.
• Development experience with relational databases (Oracle or MS SQL Server).
• Experience with Eclipse, Tomcat, Maven, Subversion, JBoss, WildFly.
• Familiarity with writing unit tests and testable components.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with mentoring junior developers, providing guidance and helping with code reviews.
• Strong technical and problem solving skills. Able to read existing code and enhance.
• BSc. Computer Science or equivalent.
If you believe, that you, or somebody you know, could be the right Software Developer for this job please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Waters at 016621000 or click apply.