Systems Admin Global Data Centre
Amazing opportunity for a Systems Admin to join a global tech company with Data Centres all around the world and work as part of their core infrastructure engineering team. If you are a Systems Administrator with experience working with Infrastructure this may be the right move for you.
An overview of your role
* Work in a technical team chartered with building, scaling, deploying and maintaining the Global IT Infrastructure
* Drive performance service deployments for core IT Functions, including AD, Exchange, PKI, Citrix
* Improve and optimise system admin and management
* Support large scale global disaster recover exercises
* Manage relationships with both Technical and Non-Technical departments and also Stakeholder management
* Experience in core Windows Infrastructure, (AD, DNS, Authentication)
* Experienced at managing email platforms (365, Exchange, Postfix etc) and email integrity technologies (SPF, DKIM, DMARC etc.)
* Experience in administering and supporting Windows Server or Linux operating Systems
* Scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, Ruby etc)
* Scripting experience with any of the following languages - Bash, Python, Ruby and/or Perl
This System Admin job offers a competitive salary above market rates.
If you are interested in learning more about this System Administrator job, please apply or contact Edward in Principle for a confidential chat
Edward@principlehr.ie or 01- 603 5071