Experienced Technical Product Manager sought to join one of the leading providers of security data and analytics that enable organisations to implement and active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security and IT operations.
realTime are delighted to be partnering exclusively with one of the world’s most impactful and dynamic Application Security software companies in the search for a mission-critical role for the organisation. As a Senior Product Manager for the roadmap and strategy - you will be given an unbeatable opportunity to become an influential leader within this rapidly growing security software firm.
You will work in tandem with other Product Managers to translate market and product requirements into consumable deliverables for the Engineering Team.
• You’ll be expected to understand the market and product space and have a keen understanding of the competitors within the space
• In order to develop and refine product requirements you’ll be interfacing with key stakeholders including customers, engineering, architecture, UX, support, marketing and sales
• Eliciting customer feedback for developing product improvements
• Building and maintaining the prioritised product backlog
• Writing detailed requirements and well-crafted user stories
• Providing collateral for sales and marketing teams as required.
Why should you be interested in this Senior Product Manager role?
• Unbeatable & negotiable basic salary – the firm is keen to hire the best for this mission-critical role
• Outstanding benefits package: 5% pension (no employee contribution required), 10% Bonus, Health Insurance, very generous Stock Options
• City-Centre location
• Excellent work-life balance / flexible working patterns
What do you need to secure this Senior Product Manager job?
• Demonstrable experience in product management leadership – preferably in a Cloud/SAAS environment
• Experience in IT operations and /or devops
• Experience in producing wireframes /mock ups to demonstrate user and date flows and screens
• Familiarity with modern, agile development processes, performance, infrastructure
• You must be excited about IT operations with a drive to deliver high value solutions to customers, so outstanding passion and communication skills are a given
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to gillian.mahon@realTime.jobs and I will contact you with full details.