Our client and partner is a leading network and security vendor and provider that designs, develops and manufactures comprehensive network security and secure remote access solutions.
Offering appliance-based and software-based products as well as value-added subscription services, these comprehensive solutions enable organizations to secure deep protection without compromising network performance.
The company is a recognized global leader in the small and medium business markets and its solutions are deployed in distributed enterprise environments, government, retail point-of-sale and healthcare segments as well as through service providers.
We are looking for Inside Sales Representatives, these are permanent roles based in Cork. You must be fluent in either French/Italian or Spanish and have Previous Channel Account experience in the UTM/Firewall or Security Solutions Realm.
As a Channel Sales Account Representative, you will be responsible for developing, managing, and closing a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives.
* Track and measure sales goals and metrics via Salesforce on a daily basis
* Recruit, on-board and enable new partners to generate revenue stream
* Defining and executing a sales strategy for the territory with pre-existing and new channel partners.
* Collaborating with partners relevant to the accounts/territory
* Provide field and customer feedback to internal teams
* Developing partner skills and creating activities and driving pipeline to ensure a healthy run rate. Be
* responsible for closing bigger opportunities
* Work with channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities.
* Regularly engage with customers
* Identify and qualify new distributors and channel partners as needed
* Ability and willingness to travel on a quarterly basis on partner visits and event Knowledge of building a business plan with partner base and executing successfully.
* 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience and must have prior channel experience in the UTM/firewall, security solutions realm
* Have extensive prior demonstrable enterprise sales experience; direct and channel, in the networking or security field.
* Understand Network Security competitive landscape well
* Strong presentation skills are a must
* Knowledge of VPNs, firewalls, and networking solutions highly preferred.
* Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, partners, and leadership.
* Key account management experience