Lead Mobile Developer – Android / iOS
£Excellent Salary Plus Pension, Healthcare
On a mission to connect, inform and empower people across the globe, our client is building the world’s most sophisticated cloud storage platform. They’re now looking for a Lead Mobile Developer to help drive their goals and achieve excellent results.
As the Lead Mobile Developer, you’ll join a fast-moving development environment where you will build and maintain our client’s major software offerings, on either their Android or iOS platform.
What Else Will Your Role Involve?
- Delivering high quality products and clean code
- Following best practice
- Ensuring your code is bug-free through automated testing and high code coverage
- Working hand-in-hand with QA to define new features before final release
- Sharing knowledge with members of your team
- Collaborating with other teams to support new product development and product improvements
- Enhancing the user experience through collaboration with the UX team
Interested? To be considered for the role of Lead Mobile Developer, you will need:
- At least seven years’ experience in a technical role
- At a minimum, three years’ experience with native Android or iOS development
- At least three years’ experience consuming RESTful web services
- Code profiling, diagnostics, troubleshooting and performance optimisation experience
- Experience of working in Agile development environments
- Knowledge of Chromecast, video codecs, or other related technologies
- A degree in Computer Science (or similar qualifications and experience)
Based in state-of-the-art offices in Central London, you will find that our client is located in an iconic building within easy reach of the Bakerloo line and surrounded by creative organisations and global corporations.
Within the offices themselves, you’ll discover a games room and a fully stocked chocolate fridge so as soon as you feel that concentration drop you can step away, stock up on sugar and ping pong wins and display your pool supremacy to all who will take you on.
You’ll join the Mobile and Desktop Team which is Agile from top to bottom (like the rest of the company) and will take part in planning sessions, stand-ups and retros. You’ll collaborate and pair with other team members and will learn new skills as well as imparting yours through mentoring.
Big data is part of everyday life for our client, it’s not just a concept and the solutions created are for a dynamic and fast-paced market.
Every month new features are added to our client’s platform which brings large numbers of new customers and resellers to their self-hosted multi-petabyte storage cloud. This makes for a fluid environment which requires people who are focused on getting results and solving problems and don’t get bogged down in the petty and mundane.
To apply for the role of Lead Mobile Developer (Android / iOS), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Lead Mobile Developer, Principal Android Developer, Principal iOS Developer, iOS Developer, Lead Mobile App Developer, Android Application Developer, Mobile Software Developer, Cloud Developer, Cloud Solutions Developer, Android Engineer, Mobile Application Programmer.