Oracle Developer – Contract – Cork
Our client is currently seeking an Oracle Developer on contract to join their development office based in Cork. If you are interested in working with the country’s largest software development and eCommerce companies apply now.
Role of the Oracle Developer :
• Requirements analysis and Application Design
• Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
• Delivery of application developments using standard Oracle development methodologies
• Cooperating on design and development with other developers within a team
• Adhering to applicable design, development, test and Q/A procedures
• Bug Fixing and Enhancement Implementation
• Communication of designs to management and developers
Skills Required :
• 4+ years commercial development and support experience in Oracle 10g and Oracle 11g based applications
• Proficient in SQL, PLSQL, stored procedures, UNIX shell scripting and Oracle Forms 10g
• Ability to write performant SQL and PLSQL essential
• Knowledge of Oracle Financials 11i (AR/AP/GL), Crystal Reports, Oracle Reports 10g, Java, PReS (Document composition language), IBM WebSphere Data Interchange would be an advantage.
• Experience of Tools such as SQL*PLUS, TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL*LOADER, Redwood Explorer
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.