IT Service Desk / Professional Services Engineer
Enclave Technologies is experiencing rapid growth in the Managed IT space and currently has a Service Desk/ Professional Service Engineer vacancy for a switched on, high energy self starter who is results driven with exceptional customer services skills.
We require a logical thinker with a positive work attitude and ethic; someone who works hard on a team but can use their own initiative and takes ownership and delivers results. This position will be best suited to a knowledge hungry individual who is keen to work with an outstanding technical team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving client-side technical problems of moderate complexity.
- Resolve solutions outside of comfort zone using online resources and team lead assistance.
- Contribute technical content and departmental procedures to the Service Desk knowledge base.
- Trouble shooting Hardware, Software, Networking, DNS, Virtualisation, Office 365. SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage 50 issues.
- In house and onsite configuration and installation of HP PC and Laptops
- Onsite installation of SonicWall Firewalls and hardening of devices and implementation of security Services
- Deployment of McAfee AV solutions
- Set up and configuration of HP ProLiant servers
- Hyper V virtualisation
- Microsoft Office 365 solutions
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security deployment
- Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint implementations
- Participate in process improvement opportunities.
- Deliver customer satisfaction by providing a professional service and swift and accurate resolution to all customer issues via remote sessions or onsite
- Participate in rotating "on call" schedule with other members of the team.
- Well-groomed, neat appearance
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills
- Ability to "read" the customer and modify behaviour/approach
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Logical thinker with excellent problem solving skills
- Adaptive to change and able to manage stress
- Able to multi-task across several open cases and manage and prioritise own time
- Innate aptitude for troubleshooting and fault-finding
- Ability to adhere to strict process and procedures
- Not 9 to 5
Technical Skills - level of skills taken into account based on experience
- An understanding of switching, firewalls and routing
- Reasonable server side hardware and software experience
- Practical understanding of Core TCP/IP networking and networking protocols
- Understanding of DNS
- Some LAN/WAN Networking experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008, 2012 Server, Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange/ O365
- General knowledge of wireless networking and network security
- Experience in building PC’s from OS up.
- Solid knowledge and demonstrated experience using desktop products, operating systems (Win 7, Win 10) and printing
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a diverse technology and customer service-focused role
- Clean licence
- Salary up to 35K depending on experience
- PRSA Contribution
- Private Health Insurance
- Personal Development Plan
Please Note the following:
1. Do you live within 1 hour commute from Dublin 12
2. Do you have at least 1 year Network admin/IT Service desk experience 3. Do you have 3 rd level qualification in a relevant technical discipline