Our client, a global and innovative software company, currently has a job opening for a Web Developer who will also work as an E-Commerce Specialist.
This is a broad and varied role that will provide training in any areas you are not experienced in. It will be a mix of Web Development and implementation of E-Commerce solutions.
As such, the company is willing to accept applications who are strong in Web Development and want to learn more about the E-Commerce area or vice versa.
• 3rd Level Qualification required in Computer Science / Web Technologies or equivalent.
• Knowledge of .NET programming language to build web services would be beneficial but not essential
• Ability to work on own initiative, in a team environment, to tight deadlines.
• Ideally knowledge of building exciting and responsive web, Apps and E-commerce solutions. (a technical degree and a willingness to learn will suffice)
• Familiar with Database structures, working with databases, using SQL / MySQL
• Understanding of Web infrastructure, hosting, ftp etc.
• Web Design skills and understanding of usability and best practice in web design
• Ability to maintain back-end functionality and content management
• Experience with other content management systems would be advantage
• The ability to project manage to do deal with clients in a professional manner is essential
• Installing, training and working within our content management system.
• Project Management
• Working with our partner, keeping up to date on product enhancements etc.
• Advising customers on their existing sites
• Assisting our sales consultants
If you believe that you, or somebody you know, could be the right Web Developer or E-Commerce Specialist for this role, please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Waters on 016621000 or click Apply.